The Much Ado About Nothing Framed Print features pop culture icons in a Baroque setting. In Baroque paintings women were always white and men were rugged and tan, the paintings had contrast between intense light and dark shadows. Women would be dead center in the painting and their skin would be bright white, so the first thing you see when you look at the painting is the shape of a woman's torso. Elaine is in the center and you see her immediately. Jerry, Kramer and George are darker and covered, like men would be in Baroque paintings. This Okeefe Art Work features:
- A tribute to the Seinfeld Show
- Giclee uses pigment-based and archival inks
- Printed on high quality paper
- High quality reproduction of this amazing original art
- Framed Art
- Available Sizes: 16" x 12", 20" x 16", 22" x 28", 36" x 28" and 48" x 38"