The Meucci Cues - 9712 BD was designed by Bob Meucci to feature all of the playability benefits every player should have and to disregard any unnecessary extras that might needlessly drive up the price of the cue. The cue is designed to give more power with less effort and to reduce ball deflection as much as possible. Every shaft is made from 35 flat laminated layers of maple and allow for maximum performance with minimum effort. The Meucci Cues - 9712 BD features:
- Gray Stained Birdseye Maple Forearm with Four Ivory Colored Points Outlined with Red Veneers and a Colored Diamond Shaped Inlay Atop a Thin Line in Each Point
- Shaft: 29", 35 Layer Laminated Hard Rock Maple Pro Shaft
- Taper: Pro 14.5" to 16"
- Tip: 12.5mm Ultraskin Leather
- Wrap: Urethane Coated White with Brown Specs Irish Linen
- Joint: 5/16x18 Wood to Wood