The Color of Money Cue by Joss Cues is a replica of the pool cue used in the classic Martin Scorsese movie, "The Color of Money." Referred to in the movie as a Balabushka, this cue was, in fact, a Joss Cue. This beautiful design is identical to the one used in the movie, except for the wrap, which changed from a white linen wrap to a black linen wrap with white specs. Since 1968 Joss Cues have always been considered one of the best brands in the billiard industry, and now you can own and experience top quality performance with the classic design of the Color of Money pool cue.
- Maple, Ebony Points and Veneers and Mother-of-Pearl Inlays
- 12.75mm 29" Maple Shaft with Pro Taper
- Triangle Tip
- 5/16 x 14 Stainless Steel Joint
- White with Black Specks Irish Linen Wrap
- Black Composite Collar
- Limited Lifetime Warranty