Take your game to the next level and beyond with Phil Capelle's Practicing Pool book. If you always wanted to play like a professional now you can by learning how to practice like a professional. Here are just few of the lessons that are covered in this book:
- Learn to Learn Pool – How to become a great student, an efficient and expert learner. Make the most of your time.
- Fast Start – A program guaranteed to get a new player off to a great start.
- Fundamentals First – How to develop, correct, and maintain the foundation for your game.
- Natural Aiming – A unique and highly effective way to pocket any shot on the table.
- Cue Ball Wizard – How to build the foundation for playing precision shape – and how to extend your skills.
- Pattern Pro – Learn to read the table, plan your runouts, and maintain control on offense.
- Take Control – Put your opponents in jail with killer safety skills the pros use to win games.
- Strategic Kicking – Use Shot Pictures to master kick shots. No complex systems, no memorization, just a strategic approach that works.