How to Get 1-Ball Better in just 30 Days - Guaranteed
Is there a catch to my deal? Well, look at it this way, it's very common for people to agree to a deal on the front end. It's on the back end where most people break down. Here's what we're promising each other. I'll teach you a drill that will make you run out better than you currently do if you'll promise to do this drill every day for 30 days. If you can keep your promise, I know mine is in the bag.
- Rack the 7, 8 & 9 balls on the spot.
- Break the balls and spot-up any ball that is pocketed.
- Take Ball in Hand and pocket each ball in rotation order as you would in finishing a 9 Ball game. If you miss, continue shooting until you run out, then rack the same numbered balls again and do it again. Count and score 1-pt. for each rack you run out (from Ball in Hand). Be sure to score a total of 10 points before moving on to the next level.
- Next, rack the 6, 7, 8 & 9 and follow the opening steps again to break the balls and spot-up any ball that is pocketed. Take Ball in Hand and pocket each ball in rotation order as you would in finishing a 9 Ball game. Don't forget, if you miss, keep shooting until you finish running out that rack. Then, rack the same numbered balls again and run those out until you have run a total of 10 racks at each number count.
- Next, rack the 5, 6, 7, 8 & 9 and follow the opening steps again.
- Next, rack the 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 & 9 and complete 10 successful racks without missing.
- Next, rack the 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 & 9 and follow the same steps.
- Next, rack the 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 & 9 and finally.
- Rack the 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 & 9 and follow the same steps out.
NOTE: When you break the full rack, leave any balls made in the pocket. Then, start with ball in hand and continue to run the rack until you have finished 10 racks.
There is a more challenging level to this drill for players who feel they're ready for some real action. If you miss a ball, re-rack the balls and start that entire rack set over again. You only need to restart at the rack level you're on if you miss. Your goal is to run 10 racks at each ball count level without a miss.
You can find this drill and many others in their entirety in Pro Skill Drills' Volumes 1 through 8 Books and DVDs, endorsed by Nick Varner. Get your set today.
Now, don't forget our promise.