Viking Cue are constructed with the best components, experience, and care in the billiard industry. Viking cues manufactures 99% of the parts used on their cues which guarantees that each product is 100% American made. All cues come with a LIFETIME WARRANTY against manufacturing defects, including warpage. Since 1965, Viking has produced some of the best cues in the industry with excellent craftsmanship and using the latest in cue technology. They are the oldest and most respected, manufacturer of cues in the USA. This Viking Pool Cue also features:
- Design: Birdseye Maple Forearm/Sleeve and 6 Intricate Recon Ebony Floating Points
- Shaft: Vikore Hard Rock Maple with 12" to 14" Pro Taper
- Joint: High Impact Modified Acrylic, flat faced with a brass insert
- Pin: Viking 5/16 x 18 quick release, stainless steel
- Warranty: Lifetime, including warpage
Overall Rating for Viking Pool Cue - V150
|(based on 1 review)|
Viking V150 Cue
By Bernardo from California on July 18, 2012
Beautiful cue with great feel. Only minus is that it wasn't well protected for shipping and arrived with a slight dent in the shaft. Should have been inserted into the cue holder so the two pieces didn't hit each other during transport across the country.
I would recommend this item to a friend.