Viking Cue are constructed with the best components, experience, and care in the billiard industry. Viking cues manufactures 99% of the parts used on their cues which guarantees that each product is 100% American made. All cues come with a LIFETIME WARRANTY against manufacturing defects, including warpage. Since 1965, Viking has produced some of the best cues in the industry with excellent craftsmanship and using the latest in cue technology. They are the oldest and most respected, manufacturer of cues in the USA. This Viking Pool Cue also features:
- Design: Birdseye Maple Forearm/Sleeve and 8 West African Ebony Rings
- Shaft: 29" 13mm VIKORE Hard Rock Maple with 12" to 14" Pro Taper
- Wrap: 100% Walnut Brown/Black Irish Linen
- Joint: High Impact Modified Acrylic, flat faced with a brass insert
- Pin: Viking 5/16 x 18 quick release, stainless steel
- Warranty: Lifetime, including warpage
Overall Rating for Viking Pool Cue - V113
|(based on 1 review)|
By Matt from Nescopeck, Pennsylvania on February 15, 2012
Very solid hit. Playability is smooth-very fast to read the deflection off of each draw/follow/spin. Plays like a much more expensive cue out of the box. Very satisfied with this cue.
I would recommend this item to a friend.