The Shane Van Boening Instructional Billiards DVD is a great way to help improve your game. Shane Van Boening, who is one of the most respected players in the game, shares some of the secrets to his success in this pool instruction video. This DVD covers 4 major areas of the game, including aiming, breaking, running out, and mental game. The Shane Van Boening Instructional Billiards DVD features:
- Billiards Instructional DVD featuring professional pool player Shane Van Boening
- Over 3 hours of billiard training methods
- Covers Aiming, Breaking, Running Out, and Mental Game
Overall Rating for Shane Van Boening Instructional Billiards DVD
|(based on 4 reviews)|
Save your money
By gene from chicago on March 16, 2014
Was very basic, was way too short, I would purchase any of the Monk dvd or CJ Wiley TOI dvd instead. Best part of dvd was 9mm being involved.
A Disappointing Video
By john from Philadelphia on February 14, 2014
Shane's a great player and I looked forward to learning from him. But this is a disappointing video.
1. The sound quality is really poor. This is an important issue because Shane speaks with what you might think is a slight accent but is really the result of the fact that he is 97% deaf and learning to speak was a challenge. He's great, but the combination of this and poor sound makes it hard to understand him.
2. Let's say the video is an hour long. Shane actually hits balls for about 10 minutes. The rest he's talking of the woman interviewing him is talking. You really can't teach by just talking.
3. The explanation of his aiming system isn't really clear especially when it comes to the part about using English. It never really tells you where he's hitting the cue ball and the diagrams aren't that helpfufl.
Overall it definitely was not worth the price.
By Justin from MN on January 10, 2014
All this video consists of is a pretty girl watching an amazing pool player running racks. There is little instruction other than the pretty face asking what balls Shane will shoot and why with a few other obvious tips in under an hour of time.
The best break in Pool
By Richard Crawford from Olathe, KS on January 9, 2014
If you want to learn how to break like the champion, this tape is for you!
I would recommend this item to a friend.