Safety-Play Drill Part 2
- The game is 9-Ball. This safety can be used in other games
- The angle to shoot the 7 ball into the corner pocket is too thin.
- The angle to play a bank shot will now be played as a two way shot.
- Set opponent up to foul and force ball-in-hand with better run out
- Cross bank the 7 ball, causing it to cross bank toward the side pocket.
- Let the cue ball roll into the side rail and hit directly into the 8 ball.
- The 8 ball will stop the cue ball directly behind the 9 ball.
The main issue is the cue ball speed. Be sure it's hard enough to hit into
ball. When the 7 ball hits the 8 ball it will stop behind the 9 ball. The 8 ball
roll out. If you make the 7 ball, the 8 9 out is really quite easy from there.