The OB-2 Plus Shaft takes shaft technology to the next level. The state of the art laminated SR-6 shaft construction has evolved into solid maple spliced SR-6+ construction, meaning 13% less tip end mass than the original OB shafts. This new solid maple spliced construction equates to less cueball deflection. OB shafts have the best combination of the four primary characteristics affecting shaft performance: low cue ball deflection, good overall shaft feel, exceptional playing consistency, and efficient cue ball spin. The OB-2 Plus Shaft features:
- 11.75mm 29" Low Deflection Solid Maple Spliced S6+ Shaft
- Laminated Leather Everest Tip
- 1/2" Laminated Maple Ferrule
- 13% Less Tip End Mass Than Original OB Shafts Equating to Less Cueball Deflection
- 100% Lifetime Warranty Against Warpage
OB-2 Plus Shaft 5/16 x 14 Ring 11.75mm
Stars based on
I would recommend this item to a friend.
Performs as advertised.
July 1, 2017
So far I am happy with the way it hits.