Since 1975, McDermott Handcrafted Cues has consistently raised the performance standards for what billiard players expect from a high performance cue. By using the latest technology in a state-of-the-art facility and utilizing the finest materials available, they are able to produce their pool cues with the only warranty in the billiard industry to offer a warranty against warpage. This pool stick is from McDermott's "Elite 2001 Series" and features:
- West African Ebony forearm with four West African Ebony, recon. Ivory and Bacote points; 56 inlays
- West African Ebony butt sleeve with four West African Ebony, recon. Ivory and Bacote points; 48 inlays
- Top-grain, "Lizard" embossed, black leather wrap
- Eight European nickel silver rings
- Everest tip by Tiger Products
- 29" North American Hard Rock maple shaft with 10" to 12" Pro taper
- Impact Control Ring Collar made from a proprietary Polymer Matrix Composite (PMC - developed by NASA)
- McDermott Wood-to-wood Quick Release joint
- Made in the USA with LIFETIME manufacturers warranty, including warpage
Overall Rating for McDermott Cues M15B Navigator II
|(based on 1 review)|
Very good cue!
By Will from Chicago, Illinois on November 23, 2010
This is a very nice cue. worth buying!
I would recommend this item to a friend.