The Killer One Pocket Pool Instructional DVD outlines the 20 most important concepts of one-pocket strategy that all great players must master. This billiard DVD is one of Grady's last contributions to pool instruction. This video covers many things that you will not find anywhere else, such as when to play offense vs. defense and the advantages of being unpredictable. Grady will teach you when to put your focus on the object ball, the cue ball, or both. You will learn how to run balls at the other end of the table and become more adept with end game situations. This billiard DVD has a comprehensive strategy training guide, which is just what you need to master the highly strategic game of one pocket. The Killer One Pocket Pool Instructional DVD also features:
- A Strategic Instructional Video For One Pocket Pool Players
- 20 Most Important Concepts Of One-Pocket Strategy
- Learn How To Run Balls At The Other End Of The Table
- Master The Advantage Of Being Unpredictable
- Presented By Grady "The Professor" Mathews
Killer One Pocket Billiard DVD by Grady Mathews
Stars based on
I would recommend this item to a friend.
September 26, 2014
One of the greatest once again reveals many things unknown to most pool players. Learn a lot every time I watch him.