The Joss Cues JOS44 offers distinctive character with solid playing feel and design. Since 1968, Joss Cues has been a family effort and takes a very serious approach to profession of cue making. Each Joss Cue preserves the traditional look, feel, and values of old-time cue making and are marked with a unique serial number at the joint increasing exclusiveness and value. The Joss Cues JOS44 also features:
- Curley Maple Forearm with Ebony Points and Diamond Pearlite Inlays, Ebony Sleeve with Double Silver Rings Encasing Diamond Pearlite Inlays, and White Herculite Butt Plate
- 29" Hard Rock Maple Shaft with Pro Taper
- White Irish Linen Wrap with Black Specks
- Piloted Stainless Steel Joint 5/16x14 Pin
- 3/4" Aegis Linen Ferrule - Hits like Ivory!
- One-year Warranty against Manufacturer's Defects
Overall Rating for Joss Cues JOS44