The Hudson Shuffleboard Table Grand Hudson 20 Foot is a beautiful work of master craftsmanship that features a timeless American look with State-of-the-Art Electronics. Sparing no costs for quality, the 3” thick playing surface is constructed of select kiln-dried Maple and topped with a Polymer Finish (lifetime warranty). This is the same finish insisted upon by the Professionals in tournament play. And to help keep the playing surface true, climatic adjusters are included. Join the Pros and enjoy playing shuffleboard on a beautifully designed Grand Hudson Shuffleboard. The Hudson Shuffleboard - Grand Hudson 20 Foot also features:
- Solid 3" thick select kiln-dried maple playfield with polymer finish (Lifetime Warranty)
- Cradle is maple veneered and walnut
- Solid legs (5" leg levelers) with inlaid maple trim pieces
- This model has five legs and six climatic adjusters
- 18" solid wood scoreboard with state-of-the-art electronic scoring.
- Protective velvet pads for the ends of the cradle (match color of cushions chosen above)
- Includes: 1 set of eight playing weights/pucks with a wooden storage case, 2 bottles of speed powders, and 1 board wipe
- Playfield dimensions: 18' 8"L x 20"W x 3"H
- Dimensions: 20'L x 31"W (34" with scoring unit) x 30"H (77” to top of scoreboard), 1240lbs
Overall Rating for Hudson Shuffleboard Table - Grand Hudson 20 Foot
Standard Curbside Delivery: With standard curbside delivery there is
no additional cost for shipping, the freight company is not responsible for
unloading your purchased product from the truck, carrying it into your home, or
assembling the product. Please plan accordingly to make sure you are prepared to
unload the product from the truck and bring it in to your home.
Curbside Delivery With Lift Gate: For an additional charge, You can
upgrade to Curbside Delivery With Lift Gate. With this service the freight
company will assist with unloading the item from the truck. Please plan
accordingly to make sure you are prepared to carry the purchased product into
your home and assembling it.
In-house Delivery: For an additional charge, You can upgrade to an
In-house delivery. With this service, the freight company will unload the
purchased product and place inside your home to the nearest dry area. Additional
charges may apply for difficult to access areas or, in some cases, delivery may
not even be possible.