How to Get 1-Ball Better in just 30 Days - Guaranteed
Is there a catch to my deal? Well, look at it this way, it's very common for
people to agree to a deal on the front end. It's on the back end where most
people break down. Here's what we're promising each other. I'll teach you a
drill that will make you run out better than you currently do if you'll promise
to do this drill every day for 30 days. If you can keep your promise, I know
mine is in the bag.
- Rack the 7, 8 & 9 balls on the spot.
- Break the balls and spot-up any ball that is pocketed.
- Take Ball in Hand and pocket each ball in rotation order as you would in
finishing a 9 Ball game. If you miss, continue shooting until you run
out, then rack the same numbered balls again and do it again. Count
and score 1-pt. for each rack you run out (from Ball in Hand). Be sure to
score a total of 10 points before moving on to the next level.
- Next, rack the 6, 7, 8 & 9 and follow the opening steps again to break
the balls and spot-up any ball that is pocketed. Take Ball in Hand and
pocket each ball in rotation order as you would in finishing a 9 Ball
game. Don't forget, if you miss, keep shooting until you finish
running out that rack. Then, rack the same numbered balls again and run
those out until you have run a total of 10 racks at each number count.
- Next, rack the 5, 6, 7, 8 & 9 and follow the opening steps again.
- Next, rack the 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 & 9 and complete 10 successful racks
- Next, rack the 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 & 9 and follow the same steps.
- Next, rack the 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 & 9 and finally.
- Rack the 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 & 9 and follow the same steps out.
NOTE: When you break the full rack, leave any balls made in the pocket. Then,
start with ball in hand and continue to run the rack until you have finished 10
There is a more challenging level to this drill for players who feel they're
ready for some real action. If you miss a ball, re-rack the balls and start that
entire rack set over again. You only need to restart at the rack level you're on
if you miss. Your goal is to run 10 racks at each ball count level without a
You can find this drill and many others in their entirety in Pro Skill
Drills' Volumes 1 through 8 Books and DVDs, endorsed by Nick Varner. Get your
Now, don't forget our promise.