The Extreme Cue Holder will hold your cues and keep them safe from sliding off the edge of the table. No more leaning your cue on the wall or against a table, just simply place the holder on the top edge of a table with the grooves facing out then place your cue inside the grooves. This is a compact plastic self-weighted cue holder made to rest on any table or surface. Besides holding your cues it features a handy quarter slot to keep change around for those coin-op tables. This device will protect your cues against falling due to table bumping, while leaving them easy to grab when your turn is up. They are portable and small enough to fit in the pocket of most cue cases. This Extreme Cue Holder also features:
- Holds up to $5.00 in quarters
- Made out of hard plastic material
- Self-weighted for firm hold
- Bottom grip pattern, won't slip on resting surface
- Available colors black, blue, green and purple
- Avaialble also in 2 and 3 cue holders
Extreme Cue Holder 4 Purple
Stars based on
I would recommend this item to a friend.
April 10, 2014
Works great, wish I had invented it.