5280 Cues, while extremely popular near the Colorado headquarters, are continuously growing from coast to coast. These cues are made with superior quality and craftsmanship with innovative, eye catching designs. 5280 Cues are made with CNC technology, maintaining such exact production standards that they are said to have one of the lowest defect rates of any brand sold today. This 5280 Pool Cue also features:
- Smoke-Stained Birdseye Maple with Ebony Overlay and Mother-of-Pearl Acrylite Diamond Inlays Design with Silver Accent Rings
- 13mm 29" AAA Grade Canadian Maple Shaft with 13" Pro Taper
- 5280 Red Line Tip by Tiger Products with 7 Layers of Pigskin and Ivorene-3 Fiber Linen Ferrule
- Unique 5280 Stainless Steel Joint
- Black Composite with Thin Silver Ring
- 1 Year Warranty on Parts and Workmanship
Overall Rating for 5280 Cues - APEX02 White Inlay
|(based on 1 review)|
By Matt from Austin, Texas on November 19, 2011
I've been using this cue for a few years now (light to moderate use), and it has held up very well. It has a wonderful balance and feel to it. There are certainly much nicer cues on the market, but you have to bump up to the $350+ range.
I would recommend this item to a friend.